Saturday, January 28, 2012

Living Room Pillows

When we moved into our new house almost two years ago, we purchased a new sofa and loveseat for our living room.  Both the sofa and the loveseat came with two throwpillows each.


To me, these pillows are nice and okay, as long as you aren't a super picky, things need to look and work just how I picture them in my head type of person.  Fortunately for the the throwpillows, Dave is not this type of person and has been perfectly happy with the throwpillows as they are and could have lived with them the rest of his life.  Unfortunately for the throwpillows, I am just such a person.  Pretty much from day one their time with us was counting down.

About a year ago I found fabrics at Keepsake Cottage Fabrics in Country Village that was just perfect for the look and feel I wanted to go for in the living room.  I have been holding onto those fabrics for living room throwpillows and a chair that I am reupholstering.  Other projects, insert the never ending hall bath project here, consumed my time and I am finally getting to do the living room projects I have had rolling round in my head.

I am proud to say that the throwpillows are complete!





For the four larger throwpillows I was able to reuse the filling from the throwpillows that came with the sofa. 

I pretty much am in love with the new throwpillows and how much more color they add to the room!

The chair reupholstery is in the works and will soon, I hope, make it's grand entrance onto the internet!


No comments:

Post a Comment